Definitions and interpretation
- Data: collectively all information that you submit to IMARI BENELLA SRL via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
- Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the RDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
- RDPR: the Romaian General Data Protection Regulation;
IMARI BENELLA SRL,
We or Us: IMARI BENELLA SRL, a company incorporated in Romania with registered number 39386013 whose registered office is at Str. Petrochimistilor, Nr. 7, Sc. B, Bl. B29, Suite 14, Pitesti 110166, Arges, Romania;
User or You: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by IMARI BENELLA SRL and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to IMARI BENELLA SRL and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website: the website that you are currently using, https://www.imaribenella.ro , and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, IMARI BENELLA SRL is the “data controller”. This means that IMARI BENELLA SRL determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways: data is given to us by you ; and data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
IMARI BENELLA SRL will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
- if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
Who we share Data with
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – for employees to email users with our current services;
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Romania. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Romania courts.
You may contact IMARI BENELLA SRL by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .